BATH TIME WITH @SOPHIE_PERKIN (SOPHIE'S SPA)


Quarantine has got us all focussing on ourselves more, which I am 100% here for! More time for ourselves, more pampering, and of course more baths! And I think i have found the perfect sidekick to spruce up bath time.
So What is Sohpie's Spa?
Based in Manchester, England, Sophie's Spa is a small business, that I came across on Facebook, where she hand makes and hand paints made to order bath bombs! How amazing is that? If that isn't enough too, all her products are cruelty free and vegan, which is something I think we can all get behind and support!

What Did I Buy?
So I know this is a tad late but I actually tried the Easter Special, which included 2 egg bath bombs, 1 chick bath bomb, and 1 rabbit bath bomb for £10 (plus p+) which I think is great value for what you get - the rabbit is HUGE! I actually bought it for my mum and she's already used one and loves it! A yes from mum isn't easy to come by so Sophie is winning! Oh, and she also gave everyone a Kinder egg for every Easter order which was a nice and appreciated touch!
They all smell absolutely delicious and am dying to try one so another order is imminent!

What Does She Do?
Her creativity has no end! If you can think it, she has likely made a bath bomb of it! Think Disney, Marvel, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Animals, and so much more! And with fun things like mystery boxes, giveaways, and seasonal gift boxes going on throughout the year, you'll always have an excuse to try something new if you fancy it!

And What About COVID-19?
This disease is very dominating at the moment, so to ensure sanitary conditions, all bath bombs are shrink wrapped, and latex gloves are worn throughout the entire making and decorating process, with hand washing before and after wearing the gloves. So you can put your mind at rest!
Also, she has made a charity bath bomb where 100% of the proceeds go to our amazing NHS!

How Can I Buy?
Her orders are mainly taken through Facebook messenger or Instagram DM, but I have copied all her business card details so you can contact her in your preferred way:
Phone: 07500904482

I really hope you decide to support this small business if you can, she did not ask me to write any of this, nor did I get any gifted products to promote, but Sophie herself has Arthritis and body tremors that can make it extremely difficult to do such intricate work yet somehow she produces such amazing products!

I have also made a post on my Instagram.

All the best,
Faith x

Popular Posts