If you have a pet, then you NEED this!

I was scrolling through Facebook in my hotel room in Budapest one night in February, and I came across this brand called Jungleclub that were promoting their personalised pet clothing that they sell. Obviously, I was immediately intrigued! I am a cat mummy to Miss Tatty Bojangles (Don't - I was 7 okay) and she is the CUTEST cat ever! I'm not at all biased, see for yourself:

 
So of course I bought a jumper straight away, and a few weeks later, once I was home, it arrived and I have practically been living in it ever since, especially during lockdown. since I loved my sweatshirt so much I decided to do a bit of digging on the brand itself and it is actually so cool! They do normal clothes too that have a really cool, funky, and modern vibe which I will 100% be copping once start getting paid again, thanks Rona.

They have a range of clothes and styles for both men and women ranging from size 6-22+ so it's pretty inclusive and the quality is super high! I presumed my personalised jumper would have just been like one of those ironed on patches but it us actually hand painted. Jungleclub also have a range of accessories (I'm talking hats, bags, and coats) to tie everything together.
Red Cross T-shirt 
At the moment too, they're selling tees with this really cute pattern (above) and £15 of each tee is going to be donated to The British Red Cross to help the fight of COVID-19. 
I am not affiliated or sponsored in any way, I just think this is a really cool brand that a lot of people should get on board with.

Their Instagram: @jungleclubclothing
Link to personalised clothing: https://jungleclub.clothing/womenspersonalised

My Instagram: @TheLifeOfFaith

All the best,

Faith x

Popular Posts