My First Blog Post!!!

Hi! Wow this is a bit odd, isn't it! I'm sorry if this is a bit rambly - hopefully I'll get better as I go?
I suppose this first post is a bit of an introduction on me and why I'm here, so here it goes:


My name is Faith and I am from Surrey, England. I decided to start this blog to find a little spot of joy through threcurrent quarantine of COVID-19 at the moment seeing as I can't spend my weekend at my beloved Cat Cafe that I volunteer at - Paws Cat Cafe in Tonbridge! (!100% recommend making it a top spot to visit once we can venture out again, cute kitties and yummy cake; what more could you want?!)
When I'm not cuddling animals I would have ordinarily been at sixth form working towards my A-levels (I studied English Literature, History, and Business Studies) buuttttt a certain Miss Rona got in the way of that too, so now I'm just waiting on my results. I'm free forever! I was also meant to have an interview for an apprenticeship in Travel Consultancy but it has been posponed until August so I'll keep you updated. God I wish I could be travelling right now!

Blog wise, I haven't really decided the theme of what I'll right about yet, probably a mish-mash of my travel adventures and tips, fashion and makeup I'm into, and general everyday life - hence the name!

I think that's all for now - but I will be back very soon with exciting things I'm sure (hopefully they're not JUST exciting for me)

All the love, always

Faith x

Popular Posts