SKINCARE ROUTINE FOR DRY/SENSITIVE SKIN

Hello and happy Monday! Now, I’m not sure if anyone actually wants to read this post about my skincare routine, but my daily routines on my Instagram stories this past week were all hints into the products I use on a daily basis and this post is just going into a bit more detail.
I use a lot of the same products everyday, so I get why my story posts may have been boring and why this blog post may also be boring, but I try to switch it up a little to use a range of products. This happens mostly at night as it’s when I test new masks and sleeping products.
As much as I want to test out lots of products, some form of consistency is key when it comes to my skin because it is quite sensitive so I don’t want to overload it with new products that could do more damage than good!

Cleanser
At the beginning of the week, I was trialling the Q+A Peppermint Cleanser that I redeemed on AGORA. I did love this and my face felt so fresh and awake after using it but I think the peppermint was a bit too harsh and irritated my skin. So, I bought the Revolution Thirsty Mood cleanser and that worked a treat!
I’d use it first thing in the morning or just after my The Balm Balmsaway Eye Makeup Breakup in the evening to make sure all my makeup is gone!
I’d wash it off with a Ramer Sponge Shammy for Sensitive skin- this stuff gets anything off your face in one swipe!

Toner

It’ll be no surprise that I haven’t moved away from my Nip&Fab toning pads! Bee sting in the morning and Extreme Glycolic night pads during my evening routine. I am looking to find a more sustainable toner because the pads do generate quite a bit of waste so I’ll update when I find a revolutionary one!

Serum

The Neutrogena Hydroboost serum has been my go-to for a long time. It’s just the perfect serum; it’s hydrating and soothing, plus it has Irish Sea Moss in it which is a god tier ingredient! But I recently ran out and it was out of stock everywhere! So I decided to try the Revolution Thirsty Mood serum too... and I love it! It makes my skin so soft and it smells a bit watermelony?
Every evening I use the Bolt Beauty Vitamin A Game serum capsules- and when I tell you my face feels like a baby, I’m not joking!
But every few days (2-3 times a week) I swap out the Bolt Beauty capsules for Taja Skin Super Skin Jelly. I’m not sure how this stuff works, but I think it is magic.

Moisturiser

I only started wearing moisturiser recently because I’d find most of them to be too thick and clog up my skin because they don’t sink in properly. But I have found the Simple Triple Protect Moisturiser with SPF 30 which doesn’t even feel like a cream once it’s rubbed in! I have to say I was attracted to the SPF 30 and the fact that it said “glow” on the bottle but it’s actually a very nice moisturiser!

Lash Serum

This is my holy grail! I use the Lyss Cosmetics Lash and Brow serum day and night and my lashes have thanked me ever since! They’re stronger, longer, curlier, and just overall amazing condition!

Masks

I’ve been loving Angelic Cosmetics masks at the moment. I have 3 now- and I can’t fault a single one. My favourite is probably the Oriental Mask as it has orange peel in it and it does what my skin needs most. Vitamin C makes your skin so glowy and the mask just declogs and brightens everything!



And that’s pretty much it! Other than putting on the odd lip balm that’s all I put on my face. I know it looks like a lot written down but my skincare routine actually takes about 2 minutes to do everyday- I don’t want to overcomplicate what I’m putting on my skin because it’s so sensitive.





Lil roundup for you

The order:
  1. Cleanse
  2. Tone
  3. Serum
  4. Moisturise 
  5. Lashes
  6. Lips

The products you need:
  1. Bolt Beauty Vitamin A Game Serum Capsules
  2. Taja Skin Super Skin Jelly
  3. Lyss Cosmetics Lash Serum

Well thank you for reading my skincare routine, still not sure if anyone in the world cares (LOL) but if you have dry and/or sensitive skin then I highly recommend all of the products I mentioned!

As always, you can connect with me on Instagram and let me know what products you think I need to try.

Love always,

Popular Posts