SHEIN JEWELLERY: WORTH IT?

A lot of people know about SHEIN, I personally love their homeware section (blogpost pending on wardrobe space saving - watch this space!) but I had never tried out their jewellery, and I was due some new earrings so I thought...what a perfect excuse!


Now I am very picky when it comes to jewellery. Any metal that isn't real (i.e. gold or silver) irritates my sensitive skin, especially when I wear earrings but with 11 piercings in my ears, I can't really be affording all those real gold or silver earrings. Which is when I turn to SHEIN.co.uk.

I am also quite picky with my rings, I wear at least 4 rings everyday but they can't be to thick, or thin, or too top heavy becasue then they move around too much, and i like a simpler look so I can stack them and mix-and-match. This ring set gets me dying to travel again, because of the wave and aeroplane, and I like the plane one because it's dainty and light, making it perfect for stacking! For me, the wave ring is ever so slightly too chunky for my taste but for the price of £2.49 for 7 rings  you can't grumble too much. The other rings in the set too are all great stackers!
7 piece ring set
 This next set I bought is so cute, you can girly it up with florals or grunge it down with check patterns and layered tees. My favourite part of this set are the cherub earrings because they're not too big and heavy on your ears and are so versatile! The price is actually so amazing too if you think that it's £3.49 and you technically get 3 items of jewellery! Their only downfall is that after a while they can start to itch a tad, BUT saying that I did have them in for over 24 hours and I slept in them, so maybe that was my fault and not theirs! The longer of the necklaces in the set matches really well, I just wish the chain was a little thinner like the other necklace. That necklace I love the hearts either side of the centred cherub; it just adds that little something extra to it!
Cherub necklace and earring set

Last but not least, my favourite set I bought by far! Now, I usually go for silver jewellery but I just couldn't resist this adorable butterfly necklace and earring set. The chain on the necklace is so fine and delicate with so much detail, and I absolutely adore the irridescence of the blue butterflies (also comes in pink). When I first wore it and showed my mum she said it looked expensive and must have cost me a pretty penny... not bad for £3.49 (which I actually got for £2.97 because of a 15% off code they had on at the time)
Butterfly charm necklace and earrings


 So, my overall thoughts are YES the jewellery is absolutely worth checking out! My usual problems with the items they have are down to sizing, but seeing as that is only their clothes you can't really go wrong with their jewellery and accessory pieces. So go on, treat yourself, you know you want to! This is your sign to online shop!

Stay safe.
All the best,
Faith x


Popular Posts