The Life of Faith 2.0

 The Life of Faith 2.0

 I guess you're wondering where I've been...

 

Sooooo, HI! It's been a while. There's many reasons why I stopped this in July, and even more as to why I'm here again today, allow me to break it down for you:
 

Why I Went 

Overall, I stopped because I thought it was more sensible to put all my efforts into finding a job, ultimately putting too much pressure on myself. I could not have been more wrong. I still don't have a full time job, and I don't know what field I will go into, but I don't think I should have to choose between doing what I love, and landing a "real" job. I can SO do both.

Where I've Been 

Lockdown mainly...I did however complete a 200 hour Level 3 diploma in Social Media Marketing, just to get to grips on doing this whole blogging/ Instagram thing properly. I've also grown a lot in myself too, without sounding too cringe, I feel like I'm more confident and open now! I think I was a bit overwhelmed because I grew relatively quickly (2.5k in 4 months) and I wasn't used to that attention! Before this as well, I was set on going into the travel industry, but now I'm much more open to any field, as long as I'm happy, NOT BOTHERED!

I also got into cooking. I became quite the Mary Berry in lockdown number 1, and now we're in lockdown 3 you can call me Gordon Ramsey ;) Neither of my parents are into cooking (no offence mum) and truth be told I was getting a bit bored of the same meals, so I decided to take over the kitchen. Recipe blogs pending...

Goals?

 If 2020 has taught me anything, it's to not set goals and plans too much into stone. My 2020 New Years resolution was to travel more and look at how that turned out...didn't even leave my house! So goals for 2021, reach 3k (ambitious? maybe.), get a full time career job, and continue to thriveeeee

In terms of Instagram and blog, I will post quite regularly on both, but as this is just a fun hobby I'm not going to schedule anything, I'll just post when I want and what I want.


If you're an old reader, thanks for sticking around. And if you're new, welcome to The Life of Faith :)

As always, plugging the Instagram: Thelifeoffaith

Stay tuned, there is much more to come!


With love,



 

Popular Posts