Mother’s Day Gift Guide


We all love sustainability, and this Mother’s Day I wanted to support small, sustainable businesses. This is everything I have actually bought for my mum-so mum stop reading now!


Disclaimer: none of these products were gifted, nor was I asked to talk about them, I genuinely bought these for my mum and want to share.


Also, if you’re not celebrating Mother’s Day for any reason, these are all suitable for any mother figure you have, or for yourself if you just fancy a treat :)



First thing I got for my mum were sweets from Lemon Drops Sweet Shop. They do vegan pick’n’mix, and all their packaging is sustainable and recyclable! You can choose to have fizzies, non-fizzies, or a mix of both- I chose both! You also get a lovely business card and some really cool stickers (that I will be keeping for myself)

My mum and I personally aren’t vegan, but you couldn’t taste the difference at all. Emily started this business because she was fed up of not being able to have her sweet fix due to the gelatine in most pick’n’mixes! I love this reasoning- “I’ll just do it myself!”




The second thing I got was this gorgeous collection of soy wax melts, all Jo Malone inspired, from The Hawthorne Collection. I added in a was burner from them too, because my mum has been looking for one for ages! The scents included are:

> English Pear and Freesia

> Black Pomegranate 

> Thai Lime and Mango

> Peony and Blush Suede


I haven’t opened them yet (obvs) but they smell divine! All their products are vegan, eco friendly, and cruelty free too! 

My mum is going to love her burner and wax melts, and I will definitely be a returning customer once she’s used them all up!




Finally, I bought my mum my PLANTABLE card from A La Kart Creations. The paper has windflower seeds in, so you can plant the card after Mother’s Day! I loved this idea so much, I bought one for my Nanny too, along with 3 wildflower seed bombs, which you also plant for some lovely flowers to grow!

I really loved this, it’s pretty unique, and it means you’re not wasting anything, even though card can be recycled I think it’s nice that it has another use after the occasion has passed. The initiative came from a love of nature, and saving the bees’ environment!


I think my mum will love all of these, and please let me know if you check any of these businesses out- they all deserve the love!


Happy Mother’s Day, and love always,


Popular Posts